Craft Beer & Spirits Tour
Thursday’s June – Columbus Day
Vermont Craft Beer is considered to be some of the best in the world! With this tour you have the opportunity to visit some of these premier breweries, as well as distilleries. Fortunately for us the Lamoille Valley is home to a number of fantastic brewing artisans. The itinerary can include Hill Farmstead–site of the holy beer geek pilgrimage, as well as Rock Art, Lost Nation, Idletyme, the Alchemist. For those who prefer spirits, stops may include Smuggler’s Notch Distillers and Green Mountain Distillery.
Specific trip stops and destinations may vary seasonally.
- $89.00 per Person 4 Person Minimum
- Required Deposit: 50% of trip cost.
- Must be 21 years of age and older
Tours last 5 Hours. We pick you up at 9:00 am and drop you back off at the end of the trip. We don’t want you to drive after all of that sampling.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Water and snacks
- Rain gear(if applicable)
- Insect repellant
Tipping your guide:
Guiding is hard work. It’s our goal is to give you a safe, fun and educational experience that will leave you wanting more. If you’ve enjoyed your trip, tipping 15% -20% (or whatever you deem acceptable) is encouraged. Let them know how much fun you had!
At a minimum, all of our guides are basic first aid and CPR certified by the Red Cross. The guides are there to make necessary decisions to ensure everyone’s safety, and to help if an emergency situation should arise.
- Transportation to Waterbury Reservoir is provided by The Fly Rod Shop.
- Advance registration required. Space is limited so book early.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 14.
The Fly Rod Shop reserves the right to cancel any trip and/or make changes to itineraries as deemed necessary. You can contact us any time to cancel your reservation, however your deposit is not refundable if within 7 days of trip. These trips go out rain or shine. Occasionally, due to an unforeseen situation and/or safety concerns, we may cancel a trip. If this happens (and it’s rare it does) we will attempt to re-book with you on a date that is agreeable to both parties or refund your deposit.
Limitation of Liability:
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained to participants or personal property.
- Due to fluctuating fuel costs and other factors, The Fly Rod Shop reserves the right to change guiding rates at any time.