Hydros Tactical Nymph fly-fishing line is designed for the specific demands of European nymphing; a subtle light taper and ultra thin diameter reduce line sag and increase sensitivity. Works with 1- to 4-weight European nymphing rods. Double taper conforms to competitive equipment standards. The perfect line for all European nymphing techniques, including Czech, Spanish, and French nymphing. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. In willow. 80.5′ total length. One line fits 1- to 4-weight nymphing rods. Made in USA.
- Designed for the specific demands of European nymphing
- Ultra thin diameter reduces line sag and increases sensitivity
- Line length 80.5′
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temperatures
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- One line fits 1- to 4-weight nymphing rods